I'm a 3D Artist, specializing in props and environments. I have a strong passion for making immersive worlds. As well as 3D modeling, I also cosplay, draw, paint, and sculpt.
I am currently looking for full-time employment opportunities.
As a 2D/3D Artist, I am responsible for:
- Managing time estimates to stay under budget and meet fast paced deadlines
- Creating 2D/3D Graphics illustrating complex concepts in a variety of subject matter
- 3D Modeling and Animating complex machinery and processes
- Compositing and Post-Production on the final animation with an audio narration
- Collaborating with a content writer and subject matter expert for accuracy
- Managing the documentation of Design Standards and Guidelines for the entire company
- Documenting various procedures for internal use of programs
- Created & managed an internal project/time manager system to track time on tasks
- Created a Graphics Log system to organize all visual assets and their current status
- Managed a team of overseas animators
- Run a weekly art review for the entire design team for quality and accuracy
Creating Unique Environment Assets for tablet-based adventure game, "The World of Lexica"
My responsibilities including modeling and texturing a variety of environmental props and set pieces for two different levels. I also set up a series of kit-bashed textures for modular usability.